Did you know that Cool Toned MakeUp is this Season’s number 1 MakeUp Trend?
Grey, black, silver, charcoal and many many more cool tones and hues are this season’s number 1 makeup trend! From High End to Drugstore; all makeup brands are introducing their signature cool toned palettes and makeup looks!
- MAC Cosmetics has a huge range of eyeshadows in all possible textures to choose from! You can always create your very own eyeshadow palette.
- Dior MakeUp has introduced its own Cool Toned Palettes! Dior Black Bow (079) is the ultimate Cool Toned palette of the season. Alternatively, Dior Denim (279) is a beautiful palette which consists of both cool toned blues and warmer greens with a pinch of beige!
- Natasha Denona Glam Palette! The MUST HAVE palette for those who are into black/ grey-ish tones! This palette’s advantage is that the name of each shade is actually, a guide of where- to place the shadow and how- to create a jaw dropping makeup look!
- MAC Cosmetics “Sola Glow” x9 Palette
Quarry | Soot | Blackberry | Cosmic | Moon Rock
- MAC Cosmetics “the Art Library – Nude Model”
Sand Stone | L.E.S Artiste
- BPerfect Cosmetics “Carnival XL PRO Palette x Stacey Marie”
Vex |Lights Out | Inspire | Fairplay
Disclaimer: Non of my posts are sponsored. I only review and suggest products as a professional makeup artist.